Reimbursement Truth or Consequences Discover reimbursement TRUTHS and MYTHS; avoid the unintended CONSEQUENCES
In a post-election year, many things have the potential to change in healthcare. Wound Clinic Business (WCB) is a one-day course designed to help wound care physicians, other qualified healthcare professionals and their coders and billers, as well as the entire revenue cycle team of hospital-based outpatient wound care departments. Join us to brush up on your current knowledge of wound care reimbursement, and learn the truth about the 2017 changes that will affect the financial viability of your wound care business. All stakeholders involved in wound care management will want to learn the truth about the changes that will affect your revenue cycle. Bring your team, spend the day with us, and learn how to avoid the unintended consequences of following myths rather than truths.
- A day filled with reimbursement facts and scenarios.
- Handbook of invaluable 2017 reimbursement information and resources.
- Faculty with 70+ years of combined experience in healthcare reimbursement.
TO MAXIMIZE YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE,
BRING A COPY OF YOUR WOUND CARE BUSINESS
CHARGE DESCRIPTION MASTER
- Wound care business models to succeed in “volume-driven” and “value-driven” payment systems
- 2017 wound care coding and payment system changes
- 2017 wound care coverage trends
- Claims review guidance
- Remittance advice and explanation of benefits tips