FOCUS ON REIMBURSEMENT UPDATES
EXAMINE REAL CASES.
GET REAL RESULTS.
Wound Clinic Business (WCB) is a one-day course for anyone involved in the management of the wound care revenue cycle who is interested in achieving accurate reimbursement. WCB provides a platform to examine real-life cases from wound care clinics, showcasing the impact of proper coding, charging, documentation, and much more.
- A day filled with real-life case scenarios and invaluable resources
- Hands-on approach covering the essentials of the wound care revenue cycle
- Faculty with 40+ years of experience in health care reimbursement
- Business model compliance
- Charge description master review
- Coding to prevent denials and repayments
- Essential coverage processes you must implement
- "Triple Aim" preparation
Case scenarios will combine the most common revenue cycle issues and 2016 updates - CTPs, surgical debridement, active wound care, evaluation and management and HBO services.
SNEAK PEEK OF WCB: